Thursday, August 23, 2012

Art Squared - Lakeshore's Outdoor Art Sale




Art Squared - Lakeshore's Outdoor Art Sale
          Saturday September 29, 2012 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
          (Mimico Square (Amos Waites Park) at Mimico Avenue & Lake Shore Blvd. West)

WOW! This is definitely going to be one of the busiest months of my life.  I have received word that I have been accepted into the Art Squared Juried Show & Sale!  This is truly a wonderful opportunity for me to show off my art creations and hopefully gain some awareness of my art practice. 

As I will be exhibiting and selling my art creations the weekend before at the Sunnyside Beach Juried Art Show & Sale, this show will give anyone who wasn't able to make it an opportunity to stop by and show their support.   

At both shows I will be selling ...

1) Original Artwork (old and new pieces)
2) Commission Requests
6) Note Cards (NEW)
7) Post Cards (NEW)
8) Bookmarks (NEW)

I have sent out special coupons to all those on my mailing list! If you wish to received the coupons or are interested in my work please sign up for my newsletter HERE.

Again, in order to make this event profitable I need to spread the word. Please, please, please help me by sharing this blog post (or the coupons) with as many people as you possibly can!

I can't wait to see some familiar faces!



No comments:

Post a Comment